Friday 18 January 2013

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of making this product? - Evaluation




What have you learnt about technologies from the process of making this product?

 

 

Since I started AS Media, I have learnt how to use various pieces of hardware and software that I had previously not used. Before we went to shoot the preliminary task, I learnt how to use the camera and tripod. I learnt how to record and save clips and how to fix the camera onto the tripod to achieve more stable shots. I learnt how to adjust the tripod to different angles and heights, which we used to position the camera in tight positions eg. In the corner of rooms where the human hand would not be able to get to.

 

I also learnt how to use a Mac. We used a Mac as it’s built in software, iMovie, is simple and efficient to edit together simple movies such as the thriller opening. We then used iDVD to burn the finished thriller onto a DVD.

 

I used Paint to edit together a stereotypical poster for a thriller film to put up on my blog. I also used PowerPoint to put together a presentation of my ideas for the thriller opening. I then took screenshots of the presentation and put those on my blog, too.

 

I also uploaded my finished thriller onto YouTube so that I could embed it on my blog.





No comments:

Post a Comment