Monday 21 January 2013

Who would be the audience for your media product? - Evaluation

4) Who would be the audience for your media product?

I feel that the audience for my media product would be young teenagers. I think this because we filmed the opening in a way that it would achieve a rating of 12 from the BBFC. As the film would be distributed within England, I feel the main audience specifically would be white males between the ages of 12-15. I say this because the themes in the film would be most relatable to that demographic, and people that are older than 15 may find that they want more visceral on-screen action to keep them entertained. I think the audience is of a lower class as the theme of betrayal is most relatable to this group of people. I believe that the main audience is white as since the film is made by me and Jack, two white people, and so our cultural influences may come through in the film.  

No comments:

Post a Comment